Thanks for checking back in with me today!
Welcome to Mondays with Jen.
Over the past few days, I made a few posts in regards to why people use planners. The responses I got from you all were UNBELIEVABLE! As I read through everyone's posts, I began to make a list!
If you are reading this and wondering why using a planner is so important to me, here are a few reasons why:
1) You don't have to memorize anything. Are you a person who has difficulty remembering things? Well with a planner, you won't have to do that. Its so convenient to have everything in the same place. Whether it be birthdays, anniversaries, doctors/dentists appointments, or even tracking your cycle (ladies :) ), it'll all be in the same place!
2) It's basically your "control center". Having everything in one plays allows you to have a go-to book. You planner can
3) To keep yourself from procrastinating. When you see a list of things that need to be done, don't you get a little anxious? I definitely do. Keeping a running check list allows me to keep from procrastinating. On Sundays or Mondays, I will begin a checklist of To Do items that need to get done. If I don't see them checked off and crossed out, I know that I need to get to work and STOP PROCRASTINATING!
4) Keep your life on track. That's pretty obvious! ;)
5) Track medical. Have you ever been to a doctors appointment and they asked you when you last saw the doctor, dentist, had your period, etc.? Well if you stay up on your planner, all that information will be in the right place. It will allow you to have all of this information with you, and when you go to make a new appointment, you'll see when your available! It works for multiple things!!
6) Organize all your responsibilities. As humans, we all wear several hats. For me personally, I'm a full-time rental car agent, full-time graduate student, part time intern, daughter, girlfriend, sister, and friend to many. If I didn't have a planner, I would be utterly lost with all the responsibilities I have. Having one planner that keeps track of everything, allows me to keep track of all those hats. I am able to write down my work hours, my homework assignments, and my intern responsibilities. Along with that, I am able to keep track of doctors appointments, dates with my boyfriend, and times I schedule with my friends. This allows me to not overlap appointments, and make time for everyone in my life. I would seriously be lost without my Erin Condren Life Planner :)
7) Keep track of your goals and stay focused. This is my favorite reason of all! Every Sunday I sit down and make my list of things that I want to accomplish during the upcoming week. I come up with specific tasks, goals, and things that need to be completed. This allows me to stay focused on the actual things that need to get done, and I get reminded of them every time I open my planner!!
There are a few reasons as to why my planner is my lifeline and how I couldn't live without it.
Until next Monday with Jen <3
Hello friends! What a weekend it has been! I feel like not only was this weekend full of relaxation, I was also able to get a lot accompli...
Hey friends! I know I told you in my last post that I'm going to start sharing things that help make me feel like a better and happier...
Guys.. I must be honest. I am usually one that strays away from "Direct Sales" companies. For some reason, they scare me. Wh...
Hello to my faithful followers! I hope all of your holidays went wonderful, and now you are finally getting a chance to relax and ge...